PSA-10 308 Does anyone have experience with this? How is the quality?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ive seen that deal too. After seeing and fixing, and trying to fix, and having folks return, (all of the above) their ar-15 uppers for the last couple years, Id say buyer beware, the odds are that you will have some issues that will need fixing/tweaking. Probably minor ones, but whos to say?
It definitely would make me consider spending a little more $ for something from less of a blowout discount place like psa.
my .02

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never had any problems with PSA uppers except 1 canted FSB that I don't use. I'd give these new AR-10s a few months to get the bugs worked out.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive seen that deal too. After seeing and fixing, and trying to fix, and having folks return, (all of the above) their ar-15 uppers for the last couple years, Id say buyer beware, the odds are that you will have some issues that will need fixing/tweaking. Probably minor ones, but whos to say?
It definitely would make me consider spending a little more $ for something from less of a blowout discount place like psa.
my .02

Mike, not to hijack, but what mfg's would you recommend in the .308 AR game?

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mike, not to hijack, but what mfg's would you recommend in the .308 AR game?

recommend here? not a damn thing, cause theres too many experts that will prove me wrong.

A nice, do it all .308 AR is the remington r-25. its a rebadged dpms, but it can be had in camo and black, and in multiple calibers in the 308 family. it has a pretty lightweight 20# target crowned barrel, nice for hunting, and it isnt a big deal to get it cut down do 18" and/or threaded if you wanted to get a suppressor or comp on it. Ive heard great things about the g2 dpms versions, but Im too invested in the full size ones.

Latest posts

Top Bottom