PSA equipment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a "build kit" rifle, it's a Carbine with the melonite 1:7 barrel my daughter and I put together.
Assembled it about 8 years ago and have 2000000000000 rds through it <<<-----(sarcasm) but it does have a significant amount through it and I love the rifle and shoot damn good with it.
It is the only rifle I have had that's never been up for trade(maybe some sentimental value). And I have a severe trading addiction

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious, those that say a PSA built or build kit rifle is good for nothing but plinking, how many of you are really depending on a AR for your day job where it’s regularly used? Just cause it’s not a LWRC or DD or some other high dollar rifle don’t mean it wouldn’t get you home too in a worst case situation. Would I buy a high dollar ar if money was no concern, sure I would. But I wouldn’t make myself go broke just to say I had one when a FN PSA gun with a thousand rounds and some training would go a lot further. Just my two cents though

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PSA Armory are American made with a life time warranty ,,,Buy American made over other countries.
PSA is a lot more likely to honor your warranty than most, from what I've seen in their Farcebook groups. No nickel and dime's about, well you did this to change it so the whole gun isn't covered. Personally haven't needed the warranty on the three PSA guns I own, but I trust the company to honor them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom