PSA: If you did not receive either of the first 2 stimulus checks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently there is something called the recovery rebate credit in the new stimulus. If I understand correctly, the first two checks were based on your 2018/2019 taxes. If you did not receive the first two checks or the amount was less than the full amount because of your income in those years and you took a big hit to income in 2020, you may be eligible to retroactively get a rebate credit on your 2020 tax return. I'm probably not explaining it right but it might be worth looking into if your income in 2020 was less than the other 2 years.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few Dimocrats introduced a bill for more stimulus money. $2000 a month to everyone in the US including illegals that have been here at least 3 months, and $1000 a month for a year after the pandemic is over. I am sure it is not going anywhere but just think of all the guns we could buy.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few Dimocrats introduced a bill for more stimulus money. $2000 a month to everyone in the US including illegals that have been here at least 3 months, and $1000 a month for a year after the pandemic is over. I am sure it is not going anywhere but just think of all the guns we could buy.
I think of hell of a lot more debt. Somebody worked for that free money. We are not the same.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently there is something called the recovery rebate credit in the new stimulus. If I understand correctly, the first two checks were based on your 2018/2019 taxes. If you did not receive the first two checks or the amount was less than the full amount because of your income in those years and you took a big hit to income in 2020, you may be eligible to retroactively get a rebate credit on your 2020 tax return. I'm probably not explaining it right but it might be worth looking into if your income in 2020 was less than the other 2 years.
I was thinking that this was going to be a thread on Palmetto State Armory. I really like that place. They have lots of good deals and plenty of stuff to buy that one drools over and doesn’t need. They are currently referred to as PSA

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

So far my take on the current administrations economic plan isnt much different than that of a socially competitive upper middle class family. Rack up a ton of debt to add to your "wealth".

Jonny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

All of these stimulus payments are prepping the country for a UBI. Plain and simple.

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far my take on the current administrations economic plan isnt much different than that of a socially competitive upper middle class family. Rack up a ton of debt to add to your "wealth".

I had forgotten that commercial, thanks for the reminder.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom