Question for you M1 Garand guys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$400 is probably pushing it....any close up pics of the receiver heel?

Pic #2 doesn't look like USGI markings but it's too small to know for sure.

Edited to add: If it's not a USGI receiver then it's not even an M1 Garand....advertising and selling it as such would be a stretch...more like a "Sporterized M1 Garand clone or reproduction.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is gone. I took it to the gun show and traded it. I do appreciate all of the input. I never had one before. Now that I have had a chance to look at them, I can see there was alot done to it. Next time I will ask about a gun on here before I trade. It worked out good in the end. Thanks guys.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to know. And if its none of my business thats cool too. What did you get for it?

I traded a DTI AR-15 for the M1, a Moss 500, and a Browning BPS 12 gauge. I went to the show this morning and within about 15 minutes a man asked if I would trade it for his Ruger model 77 in 204 Ruger. I swaped for it. Then about 20 minutes later a man at a table asked what I wanted for the Ruger and the shotgun. I told him I was looking for trades. He asked me if I would be interested in a Rock River. I said yes. So, in the end I have a new Rock River + the Moss 500. I am happy.
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom