Question on Home Made SBR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also you have to have a $5 stamp SBR to be really cool:fullauto:

i42.photobucket.com_albums_e344_lauren1097_FA_DSC00345.jpg

I want one of these. How much and where would I get one? I'd much rather this than go the SBR/SBS route with the registration. Well, I want to avoid the registration, but I am assuming you have to register it anyways, since you had to buy a $5 tax stamp? Or does it not work that way? Not even sure what AOW means... OMW to Google-fu it...

But if ya'll can save me some legwork, that would be much appreciated. :D

And what's a fair price for something like this? I don't wanna get Armslisted and need a proctologist to remove something I got impaled with...

Is that a 16" barrel? If not, so does the AOW when factory-made not fall under the 16" barrel restriction?

<edit> Ok, I get the AOW thing now. Now where do I find one? Never heard of this or seen one for sale. I'm not a cheapskate, but I don't wanna be one of those, "A fool and his money...." kinda guys.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could buy a used one... or an older NIB... I'm seeing some on GB, but they are exorbitant.

<edit> I get that the 870s aren't made anymore, just wondering if any of the other smaller companies might still make something like this... I'm not hung up on brand names, Ithica, Mossy, Remington, Winchester, some of the others. Whatever.

I'm a sucker for cool-ass shotguns. Love my HD'd out Mossy 835 and my FN TPS. One of those like the above has me drooling now. I may forego the .44mag I'm eyeballing...

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check out Serbu shottys. They are still a Factory made AOW. I had one of those also but sold it. Yes AOW items are still NFA items and must be registered.

OH and sorry for taking over your thread Kirk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom