Question on Lifetime Hunting/Fishing License

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone ever had an issue applying for a lifetime hunting license online? What all do you have to do besides submit your ID and wait 7 days?
I did mine in the app. You put it in your cart and upload a photo of you drivers license. They will send you an email when approved (watch your junk folder). Go back in the app and pay for it, you can ad a hard card for $5 they’ll send to you.

Wasn’t too bad.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That above plus a Sand Hill Crane permit if you hunt them. Still have to pay the use fee if you draw at MCAAP and Wichita Mtns. Still have to get the Texoma permit to fish I believe?? Someone else will have to confirm that one.
Yes with a lifetime combo, you still need the Texoma permit to fish there.

Uncle TK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.wildlifedepartment.com/licensing/lifetime-license
Note: Licenses are non-transferable. If a hunting and fishing lifetime license is purchased separately, they can not be combined. A lifetime license holder, whether it be combination, hunting, or fishing, will not lose the benefits of the license by a change of address, even if he or she ceases to be an Oklahoma resident by moving out of the state. If you move, you should report your new address to our office.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got mine for $200 the first year they offered it to disabled veterans for that price about 20 years ago. According to the number I was one of the first 500 to apply for that kind. Best $200 I ever spent.
I tell these possum cops around here they have to wash their hands before they get get to touch these kind. They don't like it. HA>

Latest posts

Top Bottom