Questions about Group buys....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm fairly new here and i've noticed some of the links that the experienced members have mentioned such as JG sales or summitgunbroker.com, but I'm interested in some S&W's from JG (64's) and was wondering if you simply have to keep checking their website for good deals? Might sound like a stupid question....just trying to be informed.

Thanks.

p.s. Everyone here has been extremely helpful and I'm glad I came across this site.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both Summit and JG Sales mostly sell used guns. When you see used pistols such as Glocks, S&W, and sometimes Sig Saure for sale at cheap prices they are usually guns that were purchased in bulk from a police department by a wholesaler. When a dept switches to a new guy, they usually clean out their entire inventory of the previous gun.

They wholesaler then turns around sell large lots of these guns to internet merchants.

It's hard to say what they will or won't have in stock, but often times if you see one of the large online merchants get a shipment of a particular type of pistol you can almost always find one or two others that bought some of the same surplus inventory.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you can sign up for email newsletters and such at some dealers...j&g is one of them. It helps, not everythign they put out is of interest but those smith wheelys were one good one.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you can sign up for email newsletters and such at some dealers...j&g is one of them. It helps, not everythign they put out is of interest but those smith wheelys were one good one.

Great...I'll look into that. I also noticed that they still had some smiths at a good price $199-$219 (I think) but are those even worth the money? I don't mind an ugly shooter...as long as it works. Plus, it would be a good utility/truck gun for me anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom