1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

R. Grizzle P320SC Gear

Discussion in 'Self Defense and Handgun Carry' started by rockchalk06, Jul 31, 2018.

1. rockchalk06

rockchalk06 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    After what seemed liked forever, my P320SC gear arrived last week. I've been carrying this set for right at a week now and love it. The fit and finish are nothing short of typical Ryan Grizzle quality.

Reholstering has been effortless with the reinforced mouth. I can't carry at work, but I do leave the holster on during the day. No closing issues when I leave for the day.

Here are the pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. druryj

druryj Devil Dog; Para Frog Staff Member

Moderator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    If I hadn’t known that was an R. Grizzle, I would have said it was a Milt Sparks VM II. It sure is some nice looking leather. To compare, here’s my VMII for a Glock 19.
    [​IMG]
    I wouldn’t mistake it for a TT Gunleather Slim XC for my G29 though. The TT does not have reinforcement, per my own request when I had it made. It still stays open, just not as positively as my VMII or I imagine, that very nice R. Grizzle you got. I think I need to get a Grizzle now; I sure do like pretty leather holsters and belts and mag pouches and underwe... uh, well. Uh, I like uh...leather holsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  3. rockchalk06

rockchalk06 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    This is my R. Grizzle CS2 for my M11-A1 or P228. I’ve had this for about 5 years now. I don’t carry it very often due to the overall weight, but it and the Sig will always be together

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. druryj

druryj Devil Dog; Para Frog Staff Member

Moderator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I like that you can adjust the ride height and cant with that holster. I like it a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk