RAIN!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw where McAlister had almost 6" today, that's a bunch!!

7.5" here in the neighborhood past 22 hours. We have continuous rain in the forecast until noon Saturday. I am preparing a posting for the Classified section:

WTB: Ark

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll be honest, knew rain was coming but have not paid close attention. I’m at 1 1/2 inches so far and it’s still raining hard in N Edmond. So what the forecasted amounts?

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ll be honest, knew rain was coming but have not paid close attention. I’m at 1 1/2 inches so far and it’s still raining hard in N Edmond. So what the forecasted amounts?

+5 for the metro, but I think that was totals for the week.

Weather bug shows rain every day on the 10 day up until next Sunday.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good for the garden and pasture but I had work to do today that will be hampered and I shouldn't be sitting here now.. Any volunteers to go up the ladder ahead of me ? I did get most of 1 pasture mowed last night since it was said to be coming.. Good day to spend cleaning up and organizing my said shop.. As a "player" in the game of life I'll find something to do and glad the earth is getting the needed water..

Latest posts

Top Bottom