I hate Donuts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF there was ANY advantage to Medicare Advantage, they wouldn't push them so hard. But, if they called them the Medicare Bendover Plan, nobody would fall for them.

Isn't it strange, all the OLD Dumbasscraps in Congress and yet, they support getting rid of old people, while claiming they are helping.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF there was ANY advantage to Medicare Advantage, they wouldn't push them so hard. But, if they called them the Medicare Bendover Plan, nobody would fall for them.

Isn't it strange, all the OLD Dumbasscraps in Congress and yet, they support getting rid of old people, while claiming they are helping.
Check out Canada’s M.A.I.D. program.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I replaced the Donut with a OEM Alloy Wheel and Matched Tire on my wife’s Sequoia the first week after we bought it. Also, I keep Lithium 4000AH Battery Boosters and Milwaukee M18 Air Compressors in her vehicle and my old 2002 RAM 2500 5.9L Diesel, 5 Speed Manual Tx; 4x4 Flatbed equipped with a Warn 16.5 Ti Winch, a 3Ton Hydraulic Off Road Jack in the Truck’s 90 Gallon Combination Bulk Fuel/Tool Box along with hand tools and a DVM.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I replaced the Donut with a OEM Alloy Wheel and Matched Tire on my wife’s Sequoia the first week after we bought it. Also, I keep Lithium 4000AH Battery Boosters and Milwaukee M18 Air Compressors in her vehicle and my old 2002 RAM 2500 5.9L Diesel, 5 Speed Manual Tx; 4x4 Flatbed equipped with a Warn 16.5 Ti Winch, a 3Ton Hydraulic Off Road Jack in the Truck’s 90 Gallon Combination Bulk Fuel/Tool Box along with hand tools and a DVM.
You sir have an amazing truck. I have a 2006. No DEF nonsense. Love these 5.9’s

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have regular size spares, portable compressor, tire plugs and 12V impact wrench in both vehicles.
My truck has an aluminum floor jack, too. I hate those pathetic scissor jacks, as much as donut spares.

Latest posts

Top Bottom