Ramshot X-Terminator Sale @ Midway CHEAP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got 15 lbs of Varget and 6000+ rds of Hornady 55gr FMJ BT but would give a few lbs of this a try if an order goes through.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Ty and Furious, if you want to put it together, I will run the OKC stuff over to them when it comes in. I have to be over there several times this month.

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FYI......Midway has a 10 lb limit so combining orders will be tough unless someone wants less than this together.

From midway's site.

Attention!
Powder ships separately approximately 3 weeks after your order is placed. $25.00 Haz Mat plus $9.99 Shipping fees apply. Powder ships ground freight, 48 lb max and cannot be returned. Check local regulations. Adult signature required at delivery.

That said. If there's a group buy on this and it brings the price in at 15 or so then I'd be in for a pound.

oufree

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From midway's site.

That said. If there's a group buy on this and it brings the price in at 15 or so then I'd be in for a pound.

I understand but try and put more than 10 in your cart and see what it does! It changes it to 10 and on another site I saw the max is 10. Hope you can get more and if you can I'm in for more, but I already ordered my 10 before it's gone!

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ah damn you're right, this message pops up:

"Due to extremely high demand and limited supply of product #999475, we are currently limiting purchases to 10 per Customer to serve as many Customers as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience."

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FYI......Midway has a 10 lb limit so combining orders will be tough unless someone wants less than this together.

Those Bastards and the discount code does not work.

I'm going to see what I can get it for from a Powder wholesaler I think I can buy up to 80 # for one hazmat fee and get any powder you want. If I order 500# of stuff including reloading bullets than It is shipped common carrier that does not have a shipping fee. Id gave to charge tax but it should still be cheaper then midway

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those Bastards and the discount code does not work.

I'm going to see what I can get it for from a Powder wholesaler I think I can buy up to 80 # for one hazmat fee and get any powder you want. If I order 500# of stuff including reloading bullets than It is shipped common carrier that does not have a shipping fee. Id gave to charge tax but it should still be cheaper then midway
I didn't know that they were drop shipping powder from their source. The discount codes are for "in-stock" products only. My bad....
:sorry1:

Latest posts

Top Bottom