Ramshot X-Terminator Sale @ Midway CHEAP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know if anybody has seen it yet but Midway is having their Ramshot X-Terminator sale again. They usually do it about every year or two i think. It's $12.99 per pound for an awesome .223 powder. It's the cleanest powder I've used so far, drops very well from the hopper, and gets me sub MOA every time out with my Savage. If anybody from the OKC area wants to make a large purchase, I wouldn't mind throwing a couple on the order to help cut down on the haz-mat fees. Think I'm down to about 14 pounds...well here's the link.

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=999475

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't looked yet, but do you think it would be a good fit for my 204 with a 40gr bullet?

In my nosler book it had a really good writeup in 40 and 60 grain for my 223. Supposed to be pretty clean burning and meters well out of a Dillon powder system.

Ramshot's site calls for 23 Gr starting load in the 40 Gr V-Max But that's prob not that much help

How ya liking that 204? has it been too cold to see how it groups?

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my nosler book it had a really good writeup in 40 and 60 grain for my 223. Supposed to be pretty clean burning and meters well out of a Dillon powder system.

Ramshot's site calls for 23 Gr starting load in the 40 Gr V-Max But that's prob not that much help

How ya liking that 204? has it been too cold to see how it groups?

I might try some for some varmit rounds for the AR???

Haven't even got to shoot it right now. If I tried right now, I would be lucky to keep it on paper as bad as I would be shaking! I didn't even call you or Andy last Sunday, when I have to scrape the windows before driving, it's a little cold to shoot.

there's a load for the 204 toward the bottom of this page that should be what you're looking for:
http://www.reloadammo.com/204load.htm

This is great! I did not have anything in my Speer manual at all, and my computer died when I went to look online. Thanks for the link.

Hey Tyler, if you are doing an order, put me down for one.:drunk2:

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
haven't been up that way for some time now, but if anybody comes down here often and could drop some off for me, that would be awesome. seems like all the fun happens in tulsa.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are ordering from Midway they have some codes good till the 10th.

$100 or more - Use Promotion Code 100110
$150 or more - Use Promotion Code 200110
$200 or more - Use Promotion Code 300110

Latest posts

Top Bottom