Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With shipping being late recently I am forced to go back to my old ways and make Christmas presents.

I make jams and jelly every year and wood stuff and or knives for presents.

Sister-in-law and her husband were going to get a small table I made from a dead cedar tree I cut down.
Wife seen the table and wanted it.
I began making another one and she wanted it also.
I then figured I would make the sister a bench.
And you guessed it the wife stated that the bench is also hers as it will match the small tables.

Rebar and wood.
You can use the small table as a chair super strong.
I have not put the legs on the second table yet.

View attachment 241842View attachment 241843View attachment 241844

Back to the drawing board.
Swampratt, I showed this posting to my wife and she said, "Awesome, tell him I want one too!"

You garage looks more organized than when I last saw it!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You garage looks more organized than when I last saw it!
It's not.
I moved the wife's car out and took her spot to put the shine-ola on those.

Too many projects and I have not been in the woods yet for Holiday Anterless.
You can bet I will be there after Saturday and not leaving until I have one.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got the barn doors hung at the lake house for the wife for Christmas. I still have a little adjustment here and there but going to wait until we get the new flooring in the bedroom. Also going to enclose the area over the top of the doors.
DC5EC9A5-9164-4650-A6FD-B6EDE4C6C4BA.jpeg
7FFECF7E-CB49-4832-99F6-F69A46AD0569.jpeg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the barn doors hung at the lake house for the wife for Christmas. I still have a little adjustment here and there but going to wait until we get the new flooring in the bedroom. Also going to enclose the area over the top of the doors.
View attachment 242569View attachment 242570
That gable, open area above the door and the sealed seam on the ceiling tells me you have a doublewide.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 242569View attachment 242570

Nicely done! You might consider leaving alone that open space above the doors for air circulation, especially when you’re taking a shower.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In addition, you could place just a few handfuls of hay on that "ledge" and complete the "barn look."

Oh, and by the way, nice job.
That gable, open area above the door and the sealed seam on the ceiling tells me you have a doublewide.
No, it’s not a double wide. But it is a large single right on the water. We never had a trailer in mind when we were looking for a place on Grand. We either found house’s way out of our price range (half a million to over a million) or houses that we would spend all of our time fixing up. We gave up a couple of times then we found the place we have now. Its super nice and updated inside, 750 sq. ft. deck right on the water. Great neighbors that watch it when we are traveling.
we are very happy with it.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, it’s not a double wide. But it is a large single right on the water. We never had a trailer in mind when we were looking for a place on Grand. We either found house’s way out of our price range (half a million to over a million) or houses that we would spend all of our time fixing up. We gave up a couple of times then we found the place we have now. Its super nice and updated inside, 750 sq. ft. deck right on the water. Great neighbors that watch it when we are traveling.
we are very happy with it.

Awesome find. And your square footage is about double the space that we live in. It is astounding how little room one really needs in which to live. Our RV is probably less than 400 square feet inside with the slides extended out. Outside dimensions of the RV would be in the range of less than 330 square feet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom