Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of rain off and on today, so went to the man cave to learn more techniques about tying flies.
These are the classic Bob Clouser streamers. Great for about any specie of fish, fresh or saltwater.

IMG_1551.jpeg

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a good friend that is deployed through October this year. I usually work with his 8 yo son on baseball on Monday evenings. Last night we stepped away from baseball for a change and I helped him build a rabbit gum. I let him do all of the measuring, cutting, nailing, drilling, etc…. Needless to say, with all of his “help,” the 1 hr project took us about 2 1/2 hrs. But he had a great time doing it.

Now to start catching rabbits. 😁

IMG_4494.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a good friend that is deployed through October this year. I usually work with his 8 yo son on baseball on Monday evenings. Last night we stepped away from baseball for a change and I helped him build a rabbit gum. I let him do all of the measuring, cutting, nailing, drilling, etc…. Needless to say, with all of his “help,” the 1 hr project took us about 2 1/2 hrs. But he had a great time doing it.

View attachment 379405

Good job, Sir. Your example reminded me of this YouTube video I watched the other day, thus you are a gift to your neighbor.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 379405
May very well be the best build on here!!! You are a good man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom