Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally made it to the nieces wedding with the arches, they turned out pretty good after the ladies painted and slapped a few flowers on them. I may just get into the wedding planning business!!
Arch1.jpg
Arch2.jpg
Arch.jpg

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all the postings on here about watches I decided to get all my old watches out and replace the batteries on the ones that need them. I even sent one off for a repair and even bought a Seiko. Then because of lack of space where I keep my need to carry with me stuff, I built a small wall rack to hold some of my watches.
watch rack.JPG

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The TV antenna I had at my cabin in Bristow went down in the storm a few weeks ago. Since I hate having to fix or redo things, I decided to beef it up a bit. I bought an old rohn tower and strengthened it. Welded a plate steel hinge plate on the bottom with a 2 ft deep weld plate concreted in over 500 lbs of concrete for the base. Stood it up, bolted it to the hinge plate and attached angle braces to the building just below the roof line. The mast on top is schedule 40 steel pipe instead of galvanized antenna pole. Guy wires are 1/8” aircraft cable. Added a copper lightning rod to the top, with a grounding wire to a copper grounding rod at the base of the tower. It’s a little crooked but I can adjust the guy wires with the turnbuckles. Total height is 55’. I can pick up TV stations from both Tulsa and OKC.

IMG_4639.jpeg

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know you can buy stuff like this on amazon or store stuff alot of different ways. But I have a 3d printers and can design what I need in minutes, and print. These are my latest organizing bracketts for my battery holders and tool holders. just fun to be able to do it myself.

and I dont know why I have kobalt versus dewalt. lol. but they work for me. :-)

Attachments

• tool and battery holders..jpg
    tool and battery holders..jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 0

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know you can buy stuff like this on amazon or store stuff alot of different ways. But I have a 3d printers and can design what I need in minutes, and print. These are my latest organizing bracketts for my battery holders and tool holders. just fun to be able to do it myself.

and I dont know why I have kobalt versus dewalt. lol. but they work for me. :-)
Ain’t nothing wrong with Kobalt at all! I use em like rented mules right alongside Dewalt and Milwaukee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom