Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hand forged a Viking Seax from an old tool steel file I had. Simple design. No frills. It'll make a good stabber, and its pretty slicy! Not a work of art by any means.
IMG_1388.jpeg

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love to watch the hummingbirds at our cabin in the woods. Had trouble with the mob of hummingbirds emptying my Quart size feeders between visits. Empty feeders they leave. Came up with this idea to convert a gallon poultry feeder into a hummingbird feeder using a Lowes 5 gallon bucket lid worked over a bit with the dremel and purchasing some replacement 'flowers' for hummingbird feeders.
IMG_3540.jpg
IMG_4310.jpg

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love to watch the hummingbirds at our cabin in the woods. Had trouble with the mob of hummingbirds emptying my Quart size feeders between visits. Empty feeders they leave. Came up with this idea to convert a gallon poultry feeder into a hummingbird feeder using a Lowes 5 gallon bucket lid worked over a bit with the dremel and purchasing some replacement 'flowers' for hummingbird feeders.
View attachment 393912View attachment 393913
Bet that gets mobbed! Nice work!

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been building a cattle working alley for a neighbor. Started it last Friday evening and worked on it most of the weekend. It’s coming together nice. 16 feet long. Both walls are adjustable at the top. Bottom is fixed at 18” wide. Predominately made of 2”x2” sq tubing 11ga wall. Sheet metal is 12ga. There will me a sliding gate on the back. Shop looks like a tornado came through.
6A50AE76-1EA0-4C2D-A31B-3471189243E8.jpeg
F293EB11-9B9C-4ADC-B2C8-5656A11812EE.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been building a cattle working alley for a neighbor. Started it last Friday evening and worked on it most of the weekend. It’s coming together nice. 16 feet long. Both walls are adjustable at the top. Bottom is fixed at 18” wide. Predominately made of 2”x2” sq tubing 11ga wall. Sheet metal is 12ga. There will me a sliding gate on the back. Shop looks like a tornado came through.
View attachment 394049View attachment 394050
Beautiful work fabbing that up....as usual.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great work!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

How much does that thing weigh, how will you load it presumably onto a trailer, and how big is your shop??

Latest posts

Top Bottom