Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a pretty cool chair. Is it comfortable? Post the plans
My wife and I think it's very comfortable. It's a little low, but that's kind of an Adirondack chair thing. One thing I like about it is that the back doesn't lean back quite as much as a standard Adirondack chair.

As for the plans, I got them from this website. He has a YouTube channel and a full build video for the chair.

https://bit.ly/3aiGZBY

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I think it's very comfortable. It's a little low, but that's kind of an Adirondack chair thing. One thing I like about it is that the back doesn't lean back quite as much as a standard Adirondack chair.

As for the plans, I got them from this website. He has a YouTube channel and a full build video for the chair.

https://bit.ly/3aiGZBY
I agree, most Adirondack chairs lean back too far. Good catch and a nice looking chair!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now I just need to get a chance to go to Home Depot so I can get some poly to steal the wood with before I put it on the patio.
b29c2cd4f431c946d397302dfa15983b.jpg
aec7e4c790522e3e8bd41d0886960196.jpg

If the chair is gonna be outside, use Spar Urethane on it instead of polyurethane. Spar won't yellow in the sunlight.

Good look'n chair!

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the chair is gonna be outside, use Spar Urethane on it instead of polyurethane. Spar won't yellow in the sunlight.

Good look'n chair!

Thank you, and thank you for the advice. I've been trying to figure out what finish would be best out there and I definitely want it to not yellow if at all possible.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
beardking I bet did not have any plans..he just grabbed some wood started cutting and stuck some screws into it and stepped back and said LOOK I MADE A CHAIR!
:)
Nice chair

Jasonxxxx

New to the site!
Reaction score
figured I would start a thread for this, I tend to make a bunch of stuff out of necessity or pure boredom.

This weekend I got a flip cap for my hydro flask but one Problem, the flip cap doesn't have a handle. So I made one from paracord, I used a 00 buckshot pellet for the monkey fist, and a taught line knot to hold it to the bottle. I made the handle easy to put on and take off incase I don't need or want it.

This is very nice!

Jasonxxxx

New to the site!
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom