range specs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDSolutionsArdmore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you still needing this resource? If you have not purchased it I may be able to get my hands on it, and if you need any help I would be willing to lend a hand. I am in the area and as you well know there is absolutely nothing around here in the way of long range shooting at least that I know of.

weav199

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still do need the cd. I have so many irons in the fire right now, I haven't had the time to order it. I appreciate the help. I sure wish it would dry up so I could get some tractor work done.

acpjosh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you just have to be careful who you let use it! don't need any jerks.! we have a few over at our club that shoot anything that isn't nailed down
!!!!! :rant:
Same at USSA. We had a car that actually ran out in a bay for a class, and some one decided to shoot the crap out of the engine compartment. Granted they did shoot thru the doors and windows in the class, but the instructors like cars that run. To add to some things that get shot up: barricades, pistol steel gets shot with rifle, steel challenge gets shot with shotgun ( found some hulls out there marked no. 4 drylock steel), people like to shoot the chains that hold up steel on the 300 range.. In short keep an eye on what people are doing.

weav199

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My home is on this land too. It will be be invitation only. I'll have the occasional weekend shoots and whatnot. If I have any problems with a particular person(s), they won't be invited back.
###UPDATE###
Finally got the survey done. Seems I have some re-fencing to do. John Deere has to order the backhoe attachment for tractor. May be a couple weeks before I can make any real progress.

Latest posts

Top Bottom