RCBS pro 2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edcook

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a small home based business in Norman, "Bullseye Outdoor Sports," selling reloading supplies and a potential customer was interested in the RCBS pro 2000 progressive press. I don't have any personal experience with this press, and was wanting feedback from someone who has used it. Does it work well and would you recommend it to others?
Thanks

Jim Thompson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have owned the RCBS Ammomaster, an earier form of this machine. This machine is far better. They have added auto indexing to this machine but you can still get it without it I understand. I presently own Dillons, the 550 and 650. I think it is a sound machine but I think the Dillons or Hornady's LNL are better.

T.R.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been using the Pro 2000 progressive for a couple of years now and have been very happy with it. I don't know that it is actually any better than a Dillon or Hornady, but I'm partial to cast iron for things like engine blocks and reloading presses.......but that's just me! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom