Reality TV, Amarillo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210108-162611_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210108-162911_Samsung Internet.jpg

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to order the porterhouse steak and eat on it for days...don't have it anymore.

Their cam needs smellavision and tasteavision.

Last edited:

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped and ate there some years ago. I had a normal everyday Ribeye.

It was ok, not that good, just ok. Nothing to write home about.

Seeing someone try to eat the 72 ounce deal is disgusting. Even worse is when there are 2 or more people trying to eat one.

It's like watching a pack of wild animals, who have not eaten in days, devouring something at warp speed.

Disgusting to watch, it is.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been there a couple times, decent food, definitely nothing special. Last time I was there some guy was doing the challenge, I felt sorry for him because he was almost done when time ran out. So he got all the misery and still had to pay for the meal.

The little 5'-7" 130# lady has the speed record too, eating a complete meal in a 4mins, 18secs. As a competitive eater she has a bunch of other records and accomplishments too. Less than 10% of the people who accept the steak challenge finish in under an hour. One meal is a 72oz steak, salad, baked potato, shrimp cocktail and a dinner roll, a couple ounces shy of 5lbs of food. This must be a cheap cut of meat, because the meal is only $72 total. Folks, you need to think about this one and it's my biggest concern, all this food has to come back out!

Latest posts

Top Bottom