Recall James Lankford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not kept up with politics for the last couple of years, what’s up with him ?
We had high hopes for a man of God but since he has been there, he has done nothing heroic. The ONLY times he has voted conservativley was when there was no chance of the bills passing in our favor. THis way he could be seen as voting as we wanted but the Demonrats had control and steamrolled them through. Now, he and Schumer are hatching an amnesty bill for the 6 million ILLEGAL ALIENS that Biden passed through our borders the last three years. Screw Lurch Langford.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Langford will be in office as long as the Baptist Convention wants him there. They are the ones who propelled him into office.

Langford ran as a down-home Okie conservative. I didn't believe him for a second. His very first vote as a Senator was to fund Obamacare.

The guy is a snake in the grass. The only way to get him out is to primary him, and I don't see that happening.

Latest posts

Top Bottom