Need prayers please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite step child is going into the hospital today for brain surgery to hopefully stop her seizures. Will be in the hospital for 2 to 3 weeks. While they say it is a retinue surgery they admit it has risk. Please say a prayer for her if you are so inclined. Daughter is not scared but the wife is worried of course.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorite step child is going into the hospital today for brain surgery to hopefully stop her seizures. Will be in the hospital for 2 to 3 weeks. While they say it is a retinue surgery they admit it has risk. Please say a prayer for her if you are so inclined. Daughter is not scared but the wife is worried of course.
Prayers on the way for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

ifishok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom