Food Recall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"The product bears establishment number "EST. 199" inside the USDA mark of inspection. The product involved in this alert was shipped to H.E.B. retail locations in Texas; no other retailers are involved in this alert."

just dont buy it from HEB in Texas. @retrieverman
The nearest HEB is about an hour away, and I don’t think we’ve been in one since we lived in Waco in the early 90’s. :thumb:

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i buy the great value version of spam at Wal Mart,,,its softer than real spam,,,taste just as good and a dollar cheaper per can too..

Last edited:

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoy a good mix of Spam with fried rice. Also, a thing called Musubi. It's a 1/4" slab of sliced spam with sushi rice rectangle on top then scrambled egg on top of the rice all wrapped up in seaweed sushi paper. Eaten hot and doused with soy sauce it is fantastic.
1695059144654.png

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
a nutrition label ? yes almost identical to Spam,, the GV is available in Lite, Low Sodium, Chicken,Bacon flovored, and a few others,all taste good and a Dollar cheaper than spam,spam,spam,spam,SPAM,SPAM,SPAM, SPAM,,LOVELY SPAM I LOVE MY SPAM !

Last edited:

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course, I read this just after having some SPAM as lunch while the wife is out of town. Fortunately, I didn’t get it at an HEB in Texas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom