Recent work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I decided to mess around and mix up some of my own colors the other night. Here is the outcome. One is kind of like an anodized green. The other is a frost silver purple pearl.
As a rule, I don't usually care for OD green or anything close to it. I am fond of purple and silver, though. Execution on these is very nice, and while I much prefer the frosted silver pearl purple, it wouldn't break my heart to have either one on something I own. You have a talent working there! And nothing says that you have to conform to my prejudices! ;)

Rugerscout80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you sir. I appreciate it.
As a rule, I don't usually care for OD green or anything close to it. I am fond of purple and silver, though. Execution on these is very nice, and while I much prefer the frosted silver pearl purple, it wouldn't break my heart to have either one on something I own. You have a talent working there! And nothing says that you have to conform to my prejudices! ;)

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you sir. I appreciate it.
You did the work, man. All I had to do was appreciate it. I don't have a lot of artistic talent, myself, but I do recognize it in others. I did, eventually, learn the secret of doing good work, but I'm an adult with ADD, and it can be difficult to put into practice. If you struggle with that, it's not apparent in your work!
:mosh:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Looks nice.

I should have had you do my AR. I ended up rattle canning it with epoxy. Looks okay but Cerakote would be a lot more durable.

20230811_162500_HDR~2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom