RECOIL magazine...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in the cover article of issue #4, editor jerry tsai wrote:

"Like we mentioned bfore, the MP7A1 is unavailable to civilians and for good reason. We all know that's technology no civvies should ever get to lay their hands on. This is a purpose-built weapon with no sporting applications to speak of."

... almost sounds sarcastic, but his explanation, posted on facebook, reiterates his point that civilians shouldn't be allowed to own certain classes of firearms, while saying he's not saying what should and shouldn't be allowed.

silencerco, and several others are dropping sponsorship.

one facebook post

wonder how this will play out, issue 5 should be quite a bit slimmer, with fewer ads.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dissapointing. I was on the fence about the magazine anyway. Slow delivery on E-reader (can get in on the newstand faster than on my Nook), content is a little light and regurgitated. Nice photo work.

I don't think I can support a rag that thinks the only legitimate reason for civilian firearm ownership is for "sporting purposes".

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dissapointing. I was on the fence about the magazine anyway. Slow delivery on E-reader (can get in on the newstand faster than on my Nook), content is a little light and regurgitated. Nice photo work.

I don't think I can support a rag that thinks the only legitimate reason for civilian firearm ownership is for "sporting purposes".

I really liked the stylishness of it and the editing, it had a completely different vibe about it. I didn't buy the new one. I thought about it.. I didn't read that though. I agree that is total BS! I was about to get a subscription.

Latest posts

Top Bottom