Recommend A Smith To Me In Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok I need a good smith in the Tulsa area to work on my BAR , it needs a new buffer installed so I have ordered one of the reliability kits from MGW which includes the buffer and new springs. As I understand it this rifle requires a special tool to remove the stock etc , and given my work schedule I will just let a pro handle the parts install and give it a good cleaning since it has to be disassembled anyway.

Thanks in advance for the recommendations.

ParrotPirate

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I need a good smith in the Tulsa area to work on my BAR , it needs a new buffer installed so I have ordered one of the reliability kits from MGW which includes the buffer and new springs. As I understand it this rifle requires a special tool to remove the stock etc , and given my work schedule I will just let a pro handle the parts install and give it a good cleaning since it has to be disassembled anyway.

Thanks in advance for the recommendations.
I will second the recommendation for Dave. They changed the name recently to 918 Guns but it’s still over at 31st and Sheridan. They do a lot of work on old military guns so working on a BAR is right up their alley.

Latest posts

Top Bottom