Recommendations for carrying my KT PF9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cowboy,

Is there enough room in there when you sit down? I have looked at them, but I just can't imagine what sitting in one is like. I have a full size M&P9.

B

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cowboy,

Is there enough room in there when you sit down? I have looked at them, but I just can't imagine what sitting in one is like. I have a full size M&P9.

B

I carry a S&W 642 in mine most of the time and sitting down is not that bad, actually pretty comfortable once you get used to it. In fact I am sitting in my recliner watching ESPN and checking the OSA forum with it.

I have a larger SmartCarry for my full-size guns, but only use it occasionally. When I sit, the beavertail tend to dig into me just below the belt. I am fairly short-waisted, though, so YMMV. When standing with a full-size gun I feel the grip prints a little too much for me to be "comfortable" in a tucked-in shirt. (Is that a gun in your pants or just happy to see me? :naughty:) If I am going to wear an untucked shirt and carry a full-size gun, most of the time I would rather carry IWB.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use mine in a SmartCarry everyday, feels great. I wear dress clothes and a tie every day, no one ever knows....

What size gun do you carry?

Also, what about sitting when you drive. I have a belly hanging over.. will that be a negative factor? (usually is. :-)

B

Latest posts

Top Bottom