Recommendations for New Small SUV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 2012 Toyota Rav 4 cyl and like it a lot and it has over 120k miles since I use it for my construction business and have not had a single problem. I want a 6 cylinder next time since I don't have much faith in the longevity of turbos and there are not many 6 bangers to choose from in small SUVs so I will probably get something bigger like a used Sorento, Edge, or Murano. I see two year old Sorentos with 290 Horse power on Auto trader with under 35K miles for around 18 grand.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife test drove the Ford Edge, Ford Escape, Buick Encore, Nissan Rogue, and Hyundai Tucson. She decided she liked the Escape best so we bought one today. Joe Cooper Ford in Yukon. I used the USAA Auto Buying Service to get the best price and she got the Titanium model with all the bells and whistles. It's got more gizmos than I will ever know how to use but she is happy. And you know what they say; "If Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy".

Latest posts

Top Bottom