Red Barrel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrentd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although I probably wouldn't go with red, I can appreciate it. Nice work. How did you paint just the inside of the handguard? And do you have any pics of it on the rifle?

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no criticism of your work. Very well done. However, I can't help visualizing Dan'l Boone with a Kentucky Long Rifle with red accent, or John Wayne with a Winchester '73 with a red magazine tube, or Audie Murphy with a .50 cal BMG with a red barrel shroud.

I have a 15-22 with FDE accents and I only have it because I couldn't get a black one at the time. But, that's just me.

To repeat, though. That looks good and you could probably sell them.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although I probably wouldn't go with red, I can appreciate it. Nice work. How did you paint just the inside of the handguard? And do you have any pics of it on the rifle?

I have a separate thread where I posted pictures of the stock 15-22 hand guard (painted red) attached to the rifle here: http://www.okshooters.com/threads/m-p-15-22-furniture.232785/page-2

I just taped it off with blue painter's tape, then cut out the M-lok slots with a razor blade.

Latest posts

Top Bottom