Red Dawn......Russian comment on 4473's!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bravo 3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't remember the exact wording but basically the Russian said to go to the gun store and pull all the 4473 forms to know who and what kind/s of weapons the people have.
I have to wonder what would happen if any part of our government went into FFL's and pulled their records,what would this be the start of?
It was,from my understanding the director that put this line into the movie to make a statement!

If anyone has more or more accurate information please share.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i259.photobucket.com_albums_hh284_CTone03_Guns_20in_20movies_Red_20Dawn_RegistrationSucks.jpg

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to start a legal contribution jar at my store because if they came to confiscate my books and paperwork there would be a fire and I would no doubt go to jail for obstruction of justice.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to start a legal contribution jar at my store because if they came to confiscate my books and paperwork there would be a fire and I would no doubt go to jail for obstruction of justice.

I like your thinking Donald!

"Oops! I fell into my 4473s with a lit match. I'm such a clumsy, cotton-headed ninny muggens."

Latest posts

Top Bottom