Red Flag BS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF there’s no national gun registry, how would the police know if you even had guns or how many?!? :anyone:
I can tell you right now that those SOB’s aren’t just going to walk into my house and start going through closets and rifling through my underwear drawer without a fight (which is probably exactly what they want).:censored:

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Red flag laws are BS. Some random person can say they “think“ you’re a danger to yourself and other, and you end up with your guns confiscated. That’s some messed up crap.
:angry3:
That’s the problem with the way they’ve written these lots of grey area and a whole lot of potential for false flags. In Oklahoma, if there is enough evidence to warrant it (more evidence than for just a search warrant) a judge can require a 72 hour stay at a treatment facility for observation if the person is deemed to be a viable threat to themselves or others. Meaning no they can’t come take peoples property but they can send you to treatment for monitoring. However this requires quite a bit of evidence and is a pretty intense process, therefore making false flag accusations much less but still serving to keep and help truly dangerous people receive needed treatment.

garytx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Texas Senator John "Rino" Cornyn claims gun owners are for his red flag laws. I've been calling his DC office once a day. End of leaving a message because they are "too busy" to talk to the people that elected them.

Please call Rino Cornyn ‭(202) 224-2934‬ as well as you own Senators to tell them no new gun laws and no red flag laws. All you need to do is leave a polite message and a zip code. Anything in the 75xxx range is Texas, just makeup a number.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Texas Senator John "Rino" Cornyn claims gun owners are for his red flag laws. I've been calling his DC office once a day. End of leaving a message because they are "too busy" to talk to the people that elected them.

Please call Rino Cornyn ‭(202) 224-2934‬ as well as you own Senators to tell them no new gun laws and no red flag laws. All you need to do is leave a polite message and a zip code. Anything in the 75xxx range is Texas, just makeup a number.
Screw John Cornyn and the other TX RINO Dan “red flag” Crenshaw, and I’m not sure Ted Cruz is much better. :finger:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4c528f529e94d3a7-png.1015626

Latest posts

Top Bottom