reloading equipment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not in OKC, but what press are you looking at purchasing?

I can give you some suggestions to look towards the big blue Dillon of Dillon Precision! I have both a 550B and the 650XL. They are great products, with a killer warranty to back them up. They are not sold by retailers, everything is sold direct through Dillon or by Brian Enos (http://www.brianenos.com/)

Just a little Dillon plug: Bought the 650 used from an older guy who had lost just about everything and broken everything else... Called up Dillon and explained I had bought a used press and I'm looking for all the missing parts. They sent me a care package, free of charge, that not only had the needed parts, but also a new manual to help me locate everything and get it up and running. You can't beat that service for anything!

Good luck,
J

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dillon(of which I am a fan) can be purchased locally at H&H or heartland outdoors in edmond. Prices will be basically the same, Dillon directly controls their pricing at the few retailers they have. Prices are the same as on their website(fm the few components I have compared). I know the dreaded bass pro has some presses-high as he'll! I never thought to check with gene sears though....
--Mech

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plus 1 on the Dillon stuff. I have two RL-550B machines set up, one with a case feeder. You can also find some of the stuff on ebay, but unless it was a real bargain, I'd just go with new... Blitzfike

Latest posts

Top Bottom