Remember Toxic Masculinity?---Dad Teaches Trans Son to Shave in Heartwarming New Gillette Ad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't be buying any gillette.

Is this girl shaving just to support the delusion that she is a boy? And that dad is supporting her in this crazy? And the world is celebrating this as something special? Wow, just wow. Where does the insane end.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It just push, push, push, the more they push their sinful lifestyle upon the public, the more "normal" it becomes. Like I have said before, where does it stop? Beastiality? Pedophilia?

Correct, Beastiality can be found with a little search, Now Pedophilia is still in the closet, but give it 10 years and it'll be acceptable as the sins we see today.. They don't make brain cells like the ole days.. :smash:

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a trans friend. I’m not sure who taught him to shave. The testosterone treatments do cause him to have facial hair. All the folks worried about sin on here can just NOT SIN and quit judging others they think are sinning. I’ve had more hate from the Christian Right than any other group. The same folks that want to shame someone and preaching their version of Jesus’ love and acceptance. If they’re not hurting anyone then get over it. If you are unable to teach your kids the “right” way to love them it’s not someone else’s fault if they grow “wrong”.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a trans friend. I’m not sure who taught him to shave. The testosterone treatments do cause him to have facial hair. All the folks worried about sin on here can just NOT SIN and quit judging others they think are sinning. I’ve had more hate from the Christian Right than any other group. The same folks that want to shame someone and preaching their version of Jesus’ love and acceptance. If they’re not hurting anyone then get over it. If you are unable to teach your kids the “right” way to love them it’s not someone else’s fault if they grow “wrong”.

Of course the testosterone is going to make her have facial hair...that’s what testosterone does, among other things. Taking testosterone doesn’t make someone a male though...it just makes them need to shave.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It just push, push, push, the more they push their sinful lifestyle upon the public, the more "normal" it becomes. Like I have said before, where does it stop? Beastiality? Pedophilia?

it's always hilarious when someone comes along to throw out things like beastiality or pedophilia as a way of running down a group that is different. Especially when it demonstrates that they clearly don't understand the concept of consent.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to be clear, Jesus loves, but He does NOT say anything goes. He is NOT about acceptance of evil. He is NOT about whatever foolishness people are into. He will forgive your sin as He paid the price for it, that is the grace and love right there, but people always forget the "go and sin no more" part. He expects you to align your life and life choices with what He says is right. He knows you will fail in some ways, but He expects you to make a strong effort. I'm a little tired of the lie that "everything is good" with Jesus. Everything is not good. His way is good. Human ways, unsurprisingly, are not good. It is our own arrogance that tells us that He should accept our ways! We forget our place. That is not how it works.

Just because Christians don't tell you every evil thing you do is fine, doesn't mean they don't have love. That is another lie people buy.

Love is not telling a little girl that she can be a boy. Love is telling her the hard truth that *she is not in charge of everything* and that if she was made a girl, then a girl is what she is.

Human's are not so good at accepting this however; we are under the false delusion that we are in control and that we can have anything we want exactly the way we want it. This crazy has come to the level that we should shake our hand at God and tell Him that He made us wrong! Insane. What is next, I wanted to be a buffalo? Well, perhaps it makes us feel good to believe the lie and tell ourselves that even if it isn't true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom