Remember Toxic Masculinity?---Dad Teaches Trans Son to Shave in Heartwarming New Gillette Ad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a trans friend. I’m not sure who taught him to shave. The testosterone treatments do cause him to have facial hair. All the folks worried about sin on here can just NOT SIN and quit judging others they think are sinning. I’ve had more hate from the Christian Right than any other group. The same folks that want to shame someone and preaching their version of Jesus’ love and acceptance. If they’re not hurting anyone then get over it. If you are unable to teach your kids the “right” way to love them it’s not someone else’s fault if they grow “wrong”.

So, because I don't agreed with their life style, I'm a hater. No Sir, I love them and pray for them just as much as I do for everyone in my church. But don't try to ram down my throat that these type life styles are acceptable. Last time I heard God made man and girl for a reason, and if the Lord made a girl/boy then that's what you are. Remember what happen Sodom and Gomorrah. I'm sick and tire of this people try to dictated everything if you look at the percentage is a miniscule percentage, you know why is that because is not normal. I agreed with ALANK2 if you don't have the fortitude to tell the little girl or a little boy the truth then they are going to be confused. Heck, look at the actress that want to raise her kids sex neutral can you image how confused does kids are going to be. What about the kids, kid? Now, can well all get along. God is Mercifully, but as the creator of all things , god has the right to destroy evil as he sees fit.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God is Mercifully, but as the creator of all things , God has the right to destroy evil as he sees fit.

And He will. He tells us this plainly for anyone who will read it. For a time He allows the good and the bad together (wheat and tares), but at harvest He will separate us and it too late.

For those who do not yet know Him - every pleasure you've ever had was made possible by God because He created. I realize that culture and this world are on a constant sales job to convince you that He is not the way, but you still have a choice. You can buy into that, or you can reject it and seek Him for yourself. I believe that if you seek Him earnestly, He will answer you.

Last edited:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I, for one, am not going to tell someone else how to live their life. Do I need to approve of the way? No. On the same note, they shouldn't tell me how I should feel about it. Am I going to boycott Gillette? No (I can't think of anything I buy from the company anyway...). Gillette has the 'right' to advertise how they see fit. However, they should be ready to accept any ramifications of that decision.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, because I don't agreed with their life style, I'm a hater. No Sir, I love them and pray for them just as much as I do for everyone in my church. But don't try to ram down my throat that these type life styles are acceptable. Last time I heard God made man and girl for a reason, and if the Lord made a girl/boy then that's what you are. Remember what happen Sodom and Gomorrah. I'm sick and tire of this people try to dictated everything if you look at the percentage is a miniscule percentage, you know why is that because is not normal. I agreed with ALANK2 if you don't have the fortitude to tell the little girl or a little boy the truth then they are going to be confused. Heck, look at the actress that want to raise her kids sex neutral can you image how confused does kids are going to be. What about the kids, kid? Now, can well all get along. God is Mercifully, but as the creator of all things , god has the right to destroy evil as he sees fit.

Rammed down your throat? Nobody forces you to watch Gillette commercials or buy their products. It's not like there's a Gillette store on every corner getting tax breaks from the government or anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom