*Reminder* Drew Edmondson Proposing Tougher Gun Laws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been seeing those NRA commercials quite a bit over the last week. Funnily enough, they usually run after, but in the same block, as Edmondson's "I served in Vietnam" commercials.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was on KRMG this morning back pedaling on his gun comments. I'm just hoping Stitt wins even though I really do not think much will change with either one.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was on KRMG this morning back pedaling on his gun comments. I'm just hoping Stitt wins even though I really do not think much will change with either one.

Yeah, I was listening to that. He started of with "I'm a 2A supporter" but then describes how he went for his CCL and had a background check, mental health check, etc to get it and the same thing should apply to "assault rifles". No. We already have enough restrictive gun laws. Don't need anymore. Is it no surprising that we have less of a problem with gun violence than other states?

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

In that interview he referred to an AR-15 as an assault rifle. That tells us everything we need to know about what he really thinks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom