Republican Bill Mandating That Internet Companies Spy on Their Customers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Specific bill.

Like, when it comes to debt ceilings or which party has a better HMFIC, or grandstanding, I don't care.

When it comes to the abridgment of freedoms, I care.

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What better way to log gun owners and those aganst the destruction of our country. The registering of guns dosent show every one that has a gun and is a better way to find all the bad citizens. This is not the best of things and It wouldnt take them long to figure out whos who. Maybe less than a months time if it passes. Im sure they already have it set up and whos to say they havent been doing it already. Maybe just making it offical after the fact? All i can say is nothing good will come of this if it passes all the way. just my 2 cents.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fair to say the bill stinks from what I have read so far, not fair to call it a Republican bill since some Dems and the Obama admin favor it.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fair to say the bill stinks from what I have read so far, not fair to call it a Republican bill since some Dems and the Obama admin favor it.

Point taken. If I post it on a Democrat forum I'm going to call it a Democrat bill. Whatever it takes to incite people to strike it down with prejudice.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the children...
"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation

Latest posts

Top Bottom