Republican National Convention SHAM!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I am done being republican. That was a shame, and a perfect example of how much influence "we the people" really have. I have always had mostly libertarian views, but stayed registered as a republican so I could actually vote on things from time to time. I'd rather lose that occasional vote than associate myself with the GOP, who really ought to be called the GOC (Grand Old Cooperation), since that is what they have become. I am going to go change my registry to libertarian.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Cant we all get along? Lets just focous on gettin Obammy out of office. The glass is half full
Focus and replace Obama(D) with Obama(R), these guys are a mirror image of each other. The glass is half full, it should be poured out and refilled with new kool aid.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cant we all get along? Lets just focous on gettin Obammy out of office. The glass is half full

static.fjcdn.com_pictures_Half_af939b_248258.gif

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mirror image? Hardly. Romney was not raised to hate America. Romney will not surround himself with radicals that hate America. Romney will not turn his back on America's allies. Romney will not be bowing to every leader in the world and apologizing for everything America has done for the past 200 years. Romney will not shut down coal industries and throw money at untested "green" industries. I doubt Romney will blame others for his failures. I think Romney will appoint an attorney general that will be more interested in justice than the color of skin.
I could go on and on but Romney is certainly no mirror to Obama.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mirror image? Hardly. Romney was not raised to hate America. Romney will not surround himself with radicals that hate America. Romney will not turn his back on America's allies. Romney will not be bowing to every leader in the world and apologizing for everything America has done for the past 200 years. Romney will not shut down coal industries and throw money at untested "green" industries. I doubt Romney will blame others for his failures. I think Romney will appoint an attorney general that will be more interested in justice than the color of skin.

How do you know?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Romney's grandpa fled to Mexico because U.S. Gov. was violating his rights. George Romney was born in Mexico.
Mitt was spawned as an anchor baby. What makes you think he doesn't hate America?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But...we have two choices, and always only have two choices for the foreseeable future, so of the two, study, think for yourself, and then make a good choice as to which of the two would do a better job for the next four years. Bitching has never changed a thing, only educated voters have a chance of making things better in the long run.

Make things better? How? Being educated about two stooges, whom many don’t like and don’t trust – because they are educated about them? When the GOP can fix primaries, and when they can change rules after the fact that eliminate any chance of a grassroots candidate ever, ever making a run under their banner, then it’s over for them. It’s not so much about Ron Paul, as it is about the next guy that has a decent following that the GOP top brass doesn’t like, and decide needs to be eliminated. It’s about the party telling the people who they’re going to nominate, not the other way around. It’s a game, and it’s rigged.

Bitching never changed a thing; neither did “voting for the lesser of two evils”, even though that’s the bullsh*t we’ve been spoon fed since we were old enough to vote. It’s worked for decades, and the rubes are still falling for it.

Not me.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I could go on and on but Romney is certainly no mirror to Obama.

now i know why the glass is half full of old kool aid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom