Republican National Convention SHAM!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ALL HALE ROBOMANY! BASK IN HIS GLORY! THROW OFF THE SHACKLES OF FREE THINKING!

www.robertphoenix.com_content_wp_content_uploads_2012_07_oromneygem.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I am done being republican. That was a shame, and a perfect example of how much influence "we the people" really have. I have always had mostly libertarian views, but stayed registered as a republican so I could actually vote on things from time to time. I'd rather lose that occasional vote than associate myself with the GOP, who really ought to be called the GOC (Grand Old Cooperation), since that is what they have become. I am going to go change my registry to libertarian.

If more of you did that then we might actually get a real third party. It would hurt the GOP for a while but not enough to really matter.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it will matter eventually. People are sick and tired of partisan politics and gridlock.

True but people like RP are not the answer, and until so many people stop hanging their hopes on someone else doing the hard work, nothing is going to change. Plus there are not enough Libertarians at this time to make much difference.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rick is right as usual. People like to complain that "somebody" should do something to straighten out the country, instead of working to make a difference in their own corner of the world.

Politics is messy and Washington is overloaded with self serving egotists posing as patriots. Choose the least objectionable candidate and quit your griping.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Politics is messy and Washington is overloaded with self serving egotists posing as patriots. Choose the least objectionable candidate and quit your griping.

Once again, the “you must choose between the two” rhetoric rears its ugly head. Just as good a solution is to just not participate in their charade. God I get tired of the brainwashed masses putting their life-long training to good use. “If you don’t vote, you can’t complain”. “A vote for ‘xxxxxx’ is a vote for ‘yyyyyyy’”. “If you don’t vote, you’ve essentially voted for ‘xxxxxxx’”. And the most ignorant one of all: “pick the lesser of two evils”. Can’t people see how stupid and futile this all is? Run around and feel good about exercising your freedom and rights, all the while blind to the fact that that exercise is an exercise in futility: we don’t control a thing, and can’t change a thing. We are subjects of a government that controls us, period. But we feel good thinking we make a difference.

Voting for the “lesser of two evils” is still voting for evil. And people are comfortable with that?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Once again, the “you must choose between the two” rhetoric rears its ugly head. Just as good a solution is to just not participate in their charade. God I get tired of the brainwashed masses putting their life-long training to good use. “If you don’t vote, you can’t complain”. “A vote for ‘xxxxxx’ is a vote for ‘yyyyyyy’”. “If you don’t vote, you’ve essentially voted for ‘xxxxxxx’”. And the most ignorant one of all: “pick the lesser of two evils”. Can’t people see how stupid and futile this all is? Run around and feel good about exercising your freedom and rights, all the while blind to the fact that that exercise is an exercise in futility: we don’t control a thing, and can’t change a thing. We are subjects of a government that controls us, period. But we feel good thinking we make a difference.

Voting for the “lesser of two evils” is still voting for evil. And people are comfortable with that?

well said

Latest posts

Top Bottom