Rijas may not have a current FFL?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmmm.....

Crazy 8!7(# goes on a public forum in an attempt to screw up a guy’s livelihood. For once, I find myself tempted not to not take a snide jab at Rijas....

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is their reply to me on Facebook after I posted on their wall that I thought that they were crooks:

"RijasServices Sorry you feel that way Jonathan. If there's any way to change your mind please let us know. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and we thank all of you for your opinions. Helps us get better. We do strive to give the best customer service possible and hopefully you see that.
16 hours ago · Like"

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is their reply to me on Facebook after I posted on their wall that I thought that they were crooks:

"RijasServices Sorry you feel that way Jonathan. If there's any way to change your mind please let us know. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion and we thank all of you for your opinions. Helps us get better. We do strive to give the best customer service possible and hopefully you see that.
16 hours ago · Like"

That's actually a pretty good response to what you posted.

SierraRanch

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I noticed they took their roadside sign down recently.

I took the sign down when the business left my property on January 23, 2014. I will be replacing it with one advertising the ranch.

And the ATF took his records sometimes last week. Rijas Services no longer has a FFL.

If he had not built me a gun that could harm me and upheld his warranty to me I would never have come here for help. He didn't need me to hurt his reputation. I am pretty sure you all know that with out me saying it. He had more than enough time to do the right thing to stay in business.

Have a wonderful day!
Deborah Stowers
Sierra Ranch, LLC
www.sierraranchok.com

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
theeyeoffaith.files.wordpress.com_2012_10_eof_sweater_girls_pu43b575bc7f2b41df208cf5a228bd158b.jpg

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You do not need an FFL when you build true CUSTOM guns.

You might?? Others here may be able to directly quote the ATF rules but I remember somthing about having to "check in/check out" a weapon if the gunsmith had it over night. If the weapon was brought to the smith, fixed and returned in the same calendar day the NICS check, etc. was not necessary. Someone smart help out with the details.

Latest posts

Top Bottom