Riots and Looting...the best way to get "Justice"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Scooby??? Swollen face?? Black eye?

Cmon Spata dig deep on his peeps and tell us if this is real.who is tracy orton and NikkiNikk? I bet they got a pic somewhere.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This town is already about 2/3 black, and they have not seen fit to elect officials that reflect demographic, and those same people have not applied for/successfully made into police force. And now this same group is complaining about their own lackadaisical tendencies.

How about placing blame where belongs.

I can't say for sure because i have not studied that area, but it is entirely possible that some of these areas have been gerrymandered to keep the number of black elected officials low.

All i'm saying is that there could easily be more variables at play that explain, or at a minimum contribute to, the discrepancy between the percentage of blacks in the population vs government.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't say for sure because i have not studied that area, but it is entirely possible that some of these areas have been gerrymandered to keep the number of black elected officials low.

All i'm saying is that there could easily be more variables at play that explain, or at a minimum contribute to, the discrepancy between the percentage of blacks in the population vs government.

(The following is all from an npr interview I heard on the way home from work yesterday)

The city council there has five seats, and one is taken by a black person.

The interviewee was a black woman who was some type of political activist. She claimed that the entire black community there was "disenfranchised" and is so consumed with trying to get by that when election day comes voting is the furthest thing from their minds, and said that whites in the area don't have these problems and all vote in who they want to.

Essentially she was making it sound like whites only vote for whites because they're white, and that blacks (if they weren't too oppressed to vote) would vote in blacks because they are black.

The makeup of the police force was brought up, but she talked around this and never made a comment about why she thinks there aren't more blacks on the force. After all, these are jobs you have to apply for, and "voter disenfranchisement" shouldn't play into who applies at all (not that everyone who applies, regardless of race, is accepted or makes it through the academy).

FakeHuman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a somewhat different note, did anyone else see the video where the SWAT team gassed the news crew and took their equipment, all the while being filmed by another news crew? From a LEO perspective, why would they do this? Have they declared martial law or a curfew that also applies to news crews?

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FBI to oversee Ferguson protests, operations

FERGUSON, Mo. – NewsChannel 5 has learned the FBI will now take over a large part of the investigation into the shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown.

The FBI will oversee all operations, protests and other activities in Ferguson.

Local police agencies, including St. Louis County police will now operate under the direction of the FBI.

We've also learned the department of justice will send special prosecutors to Ferguson to help with the investigation.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2014/08/14/fbi-ferguson-protests/14058825/

Things might get interesting.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
On a somewhat different note, did anyone else see the video where the SWAT team gassed the news crew and took their equipment, all the while being filmed by another news crew? From a LEO perspective, why would they do this? Have they declared martial law or a curfew that also applies to news crews?

Shhh. Nobody wants to talk bout that. We just wanna point out how they are rioting and breaking the law. Its just a bunch of blacks causing chaos, rioting, looting and pillaging. Nobody cares why. Nobody has a right to protest or gather up.

When a cop says move, you move. When a cop says you cant protest.....that means you cant. When a cop tells a crowd to break up and disperse.....follow their orders. They make the law, they enforce the law. Constitution dont matter, just do what the man says.

in fact, why is this even on the news? They shouldnt even be reporting stuff like this.....we know it causes blacks to riots and protests. I mean jeez, a black kid got shot n killed, we should know the outcome and results. ......been happening for decades.

Wanna see a riot, looting, protests, unlawful gatherings.....shoot a kid from the hood.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shhh. Nobody wants to talk bout that. We just wanna point out how they are rioting and breaking the law. Its just a bunch of blacks causing chaos, rioting, looting and pillaging. Nobody cares why. Nobody has a right to protest or gather up.

When a cop says move, you move. When a cop says you cant protest.....that means you cant. When a cop tells a crowd to break up and disperse.....follow their orders. They make the law, they enforce the law. Constitution dont matter, just do what the man says.

in fact, why is this even on the news? They shouldnt even be reporting stuff like this.....we know it causes blacks to riots and protests. I mean jeez, a black kid got shot n killed, we should know the outcome and results. ......been happening for decades.

Wanna see a riot, looting, protests, unlawful gatherings.....shoot a kid from the hood.

I get the protest - but not really sure how looting stores and burning QTs relates to the kid getting shot.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sounds like local LE went scorched earth policy on anything associated with the rioting/looting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom