Rise Manf. AR Lowers apology and offer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put a pair of them in my cart... but I need a S&W Shield 9mm to add to my cart, too. :D It'll be off to hydrodip one I come up to pick them up sometime. I'll pay once I can get it all added. :D

Thanks. :D

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I am hoping one of you kind fellas can build my lower I bought last week so I can attach it to the new upper I am picking up Saturday. Might be interested in another one as well. The oldest minion seems to have taken a liking to the scorpion roll mark. :-(

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am hoping one of you kind fellas can build my lower I bought last week so I can attach it to the new upper I am picking up Saturday. Might be interested in another one as well. The oldest minion seems to have taken a liking to the scorpion roll mark. :-(

Its pretty darn easy. If I wasnt so busy this weekend i'd do it for you.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Likewise, I would. Was planning on maybe being up in Tulsa this weekend, but apparently I'm gonna have to take my only day off out of 12 to work for one of the other guys. If you still don't have it done by next weekend, I'd be happy to bring my tools and show you how to do it, man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom