Rival Motorcycle clubs shoot out at Twin Peaks Waco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he's referring to wearing the jackets, colors, patches etc......

I'd wager if someone was wearing gang colors, hoods and "glory suit," etc......then most of you would agree.

I've ridden with some guys that wear colors, not all motorcyle clubs are involved in illegal activity. Some clubs just like to meet for bike night and shoot the **** and checkout the other bikes.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've ridden with some guys that wear colors, not all motorcyle clubs are involved in illegal activity. Some clubs just like to meet for bike night and shoot the **** and checkout the other bikes.

Of course not.... but we are talking about the colors of two gangs that were notorious for illegal activity. If that's what you represent when you walk out of the house, that's how you'll be treated.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I bet some people avoid you like the plague, until they are rushed into the ER needing that gerbil retrieved.

No doubt... haven't retrieved any critters yet, myself. But we have had some interesting.... erm... objects, that needed retrieval and/or surgery. A bottle of anal lube (I think he mistook how that was supposed to work), a coathanger (wire one), a toilet brush, an e-cig... I could go on.

People are f***ed up.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we are talking about the colors of two gangs that were notorious for illegal activity. If that's what you represent when you walk out of the house, that's how you'll be treated.
That is exactly what I'm talking about. If you want to be a big, bad, biker gang man and dress up in the colors of organizations known for their connections to narcotics trafficking, prostitution, and various other criminal enterprises, then don't be surprised when the poo-poo takes you for what you're trying to represent. In fact, if the poo-poo buys into your act, and treats you accordingly, you should be happy, because, after all, being taken for the big, bad, biker gang man was what you wanted.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think he's referring to wearing the jackets, colors, patches etc......

I'd wager if someone was wearing gang colors, hoods and "glory suit," etc......then most of you would agree.

Back in the '70's there was a group/gang that dressed like this, and they were despised by a lot of american's

Today......Theyre called ...Vet's

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in the '70's there was a group/gang that dressed like this, and they were despised by a lot of american's

Today......Theyre called ...Vet's

Man, you guys are going full retard on this one.... even bustin out the emotional red herring.

To simplify...... if you're wearing Bandido or Cossacks colors or any of their allies, then prepared to be lumped in when there's a shooting when you are sporting a jacket. Which is why Dale made those statements I'm assuming.

Don't act like this was an innocent round up of pedestrian weekend warriors on a toys for tot run just hanging in the parking lot...... the round up involved members of gangs known for violence.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is exactly what I'm talking about. If you want to be a big, bad, biker gang man and dress up in the colors of organizations known for their connections to narcotics trafficking, prostitution, and various other criminal enterprises, then don't be surprised when the poo-poo takes you for what you're trying to represent. In fact, if the poo-poo buys into your act, and treats you accordingly, you should be happy, because, after all, being taken for the big, bad, biker gang man was what you wanted.

I'm not sure how the Po-Po will feel about being called poo-poo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom