RK show is sold out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I drove thru the parking lot at 10:40a.m. And there was about 75-80 people in line to get in, The parking lot is full so I bet it is a good show. Too bad I am on call and having to work today :(

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spent about 2 hours there this morning; a few nice things but way too much non-gun stuff; prices were typically high as we've come to expect. I saw several things I liked but know I can buy considerably cheaper online

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I went to the show in Tulsa and it sucked. It was not sold out and it was $12 bucks, free if your a veteran. Several tables of crap and the ammo prices were high. They had plenty of room for more tables. Still had a long line when I left. Again the ad in the Tulsa World was better than the actual show, this one sucked.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
We stood in line for 15 minutes only to find out the show was 12.00 and not 6.00. When I asked about the price difference the guy just smirked and said "not this show".

So me and my money walked out the door. I guess we aren't as special as the OKC group. But reading the last few comments I guess I was wise to leave and save my money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom