Road rage shooting in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once I got my CCW, I decided I no longer had the "luxury" of honking/flipping the bird at other drivers. Even though they really, really have it coming!

All it takes is one knucklehead noticing my NRA sticker and calling the police to claim I "pointed a gun" at them. I'll get pulled over, and darned if the officer won't find one or more guns in my car!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are those easily found? A dash cam. I'm going to get one of those, if someone runs a stop sign, a dash cam can come in handy.
I have this thing called drive cam in my company truck. If I am hit or hit something else or hit a bump too hard or a few other things the camera will turn on and film towards the front of the truck and towards the rear. It would be nice in a situation like this. But I hate it though. If you set it off and are violating company rules inside the vehicle I will get in trouble. For instance, talking on a phone or texting.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alot of people out there are just plain ignert and crazy these days. I have dark tinted windows in all my vehicles for a reason. I keep to myself and just dont look over at em no matter what. Both my trucks are lifted and sit up high and both my cars are fast enough to get out of peoples way. My wife gets mad at people in traffic all the time and it cracks me up. Shes like 5'5" x 135lbs. She has her CC and we talk all the time about her stupid ass habit of flipping people off and stuff. She has no idea how many messed up people are out on the road with a license to drive. Like someone above said, when I first got my CC it cooled my jets really quick out in traffic and I backed off of people and now just try to get thru life without getting on someones kill list.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All it takes is one knucklehead noticing my NRA sticker and calling the police to claim I "pointed a gun" at them. I'll get pulled over, and darned if the officer won't find one or more guns in my car![/QUOTE]

This happens sometimes I bet. The cops say do t fight back. OK. But in this case I would have a hard time not "monster truck stomping" that car with my Dodge Ram truck. It's one hell of a weapon. But ya know. Just about every time something like this happens there's more to it than is reported, I think.

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a guy point a gun at me on highway 75 one afternoon. I called the highway patrol to give them his license and description. I even told them what type of gun it was. They seemed less than interested. All they told me was not to follow him...yeah great advice. As far as I know nothing happened to the man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom