Road rage shooting in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry 2 Glock 21s on me at all times plus an extra mag for both. I will resist any and all attempts to harm me with as much force as I can muster.

I don't honk or flip off people. In don't have bumper stickers.

I'm betting this guy laid on his horn and started screaming at them before she screamed at him. I'm just glad God was looking out for him that day.

It's a symptom of the times and egged on by one sided laws and prosecutions.

Believe me people, it's going to get alot worse before it gets better. If it can even get better.

Castor Troy rig??

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you read the article carefully, the guy admitted his part in the event.

I also go armed nearly everywhere (can't have any weapons on the Federal complex where I work part time).

Reading your post I get the impression that your first plan is to shoot. If that is correct, you really need to reconsider your options. Shooting needs to be your last resort. Believe me, busting a cap will change your life forever, and not in a good way. You can't imagine the stuff that will happen after a shooting.

No you are wrong. My plan is to not put myself in that situation in the first place. What do I care if some idiot doesn't turn right on red? Or if they are slow starting from a red light? I always allow plenry of time to get where I am going. I'm never tardy hardy.

I would try to get away first. But if they forced my hand I would rain down all the Hell I could muster on them and prayer every single one of my bullets found it's mark in their kill zones. My thoughts would be to survive to get home to my wife and daughter. I'd think of surviving first to even have a life that would "change my life forever." In fact, I pulled out my Iver Johnson Enforcer and am going to start carrying it in my truck with a couple of 30 round mags.

I didn't create the situation. I would pray that the cops, DA, judge, jury could see, but if they didn't, at least I'd be alive. If I had to do time, at least I'd be alive. And I'd do that time with the thought of surviving, even if that meant I had to shank one or more people.

The weakness in conservative America is what put us in this position. We don't have the will to make hard decisions. There is an agenda that was created long ago and it is coming to pass more and more every day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom