Robber in Philly...DRT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
He might be in trouble for emptying his magazine after he fell from the first shot that’s what got the pharmacist that one time
Erslin or what ever the spelling was chased the other perps out of the bldg then he came back and got another pistol and shot the kid on the floor some more. This is completely different.

Excuse the repeat!!

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can hear the momma now... ohh he was a good boy, why they gone an did him like this, that man didn't have to kill him. Ohh my baby, Lord why? He coulda shot him in the leg or somethin he didn't have to kill my baby. My boy never hurt nobody.
Yup make sure to cue his 9th grade Easter photo from when he got dragged to church with great grandma. Such a good young man he just made a bad decision.

On a side note, I had to watch at least 4 times to count all the rounds that where sent. I am really amazed they didn't find something to pin on the would be victim.

Also all his homies gotta see he was gun downed by a guy in sandals. Talk about getting owned.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The intended victim had a pretty good draw to first shot and made the hit. First guy to take a bullet is usually the loser in a gunfight.

Yes, I think he took a few more shots than necessary. I don’t want the guy back up and back into the fight again either. That often happens with one hit. The bad guy puts himself in a recovery position by being horizontal. But I also think that is defendable. Had he turned around and gave him a few more after he retrieved his phone, he would have had more of a problem on his hands.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe this employee was an ex marine. Started a string of shots until the threat was stopped.

No comparison to what Ersland did, as he essentially executed the kid.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, there is no comparison to what Jerome Ersland did unless the video left out subsequent actions.

I’m glad his reaction to shoot to slide lock and walk out the front door did not lead to him finding an armed accomplice. Or a police officer responding to the shots fired.

I once fired upon a store keeper leaving a store under similar circumstances. I fired as his arm came up and toward my direction with a pistol in his hand. Luckily, it was using a FATS, FireArms Training Simulator. 26 years ago, but it really sticks in my mind.
Got that T shirt. :hey3: That system has saved a lot of lives.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It has. I especially liked the change in scenario endings.

We were told not to discuss it the scenarios.

I remember a pickup with a camper shell the the rear door opened and a couple of heavily armed guys taking you on. Then another officer gets the same one, he had heard about it. Door pops and he opens fire on the children in the back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom