Robert Welch - Tulsa Gun Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First off, I don't understand the need to carry a BUG. If you carry a reliable gun it won't be necessary. Secondly, I am going to trust the people that have been approved by the state teach these classes. They are a lot more aware of the law and maybe cases about the law than a normal citizen would be.

BTW, Dewain is the skinny one. I took their class yesterday and it was great.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First off, I don't understand the need to carry a BUG. If you carry a reliable gun it won't be necessary. Secondly, I am going to trust the people that have been approved by the state teach these classes. They are a lot more aware of the law and maybe cases about the law than a normal citizen would be.

BTW, Dewain is the skinny one. I took their class yesterday and it was great.

And if that reliable gun suddenly becomes unreliable (all machines break) then what? You are in a position that you can't access your carry gun - but you can reach your ankle??

Just thoughts

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The law is in plain sight for all of us to read. OSCN is online for all of us to read. No need to blindly trust anybody else, go into it well informed.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A bunch of us from work took their class afew years ago out at "the farm". A very sweet, very old lady began firing before the command was given. I thought Dewain was goona blow a gasket!

Latest posts

Top Bottom