Rodney King has passed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. After 20 years, I cant believe I have to tell people to watch the WHOLE video. The jury did which was why those officers were ACQUITTED during the criminal trial. THAT'S when the riots started. That being said, noone deserves to be beaten to that extent even if he didnt comply with the officers orders. He got his money in the civil trial, a bunch of other people were unjustly beaten, shops burned, stores looted, gunowners rights violated (remember the Korean on top of the store w an "assault wpn"?) and now the man is dead. It was one atupid decision followed by another, then another and another that year. Evryone's so quick to judge evryone else w the dead scumbag comments to the shame on u wannbe christian comments and ALL of us need to remember the beam in our own eye before opening our big fat mouths.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it sad that it seems the confessed liberals/Obama voters are the only ones showing any thought to this subject. (ie JB, sanjuro)

King was a criminal who was drunk and failed to obey orders. That didn't deserve 50 baton hits and kicks on top of a Taser. Period. He was abused and no one "deserves" police brutality.

He didn't cause the riots by his actions, so it is no use associating the acts committed during the riots to him directly. He was merely a catalyst.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it sad that it seems the confessed liberals/Obama voters are the only ones showing any thought to this subject. (ie JB, sanjuro)

King was a criminal who was drunk and failed to obey orders. That didn't deserve 50 baton hits and kicks on top of a Taser. Period. He was abused and no one "deserves" police brutality.

He didn't cause the riots by his actions, so it is no use associating the acts committed during the riots to him directly. He was merely a catalyst.

Lol! I don't know which is worse, being called a liberal/obama voter or being associated with J.B.!!! ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom