Rodney King has passed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rodney King wasn't the problem. He was just a part of the puzzle that led to those crazy riots. I had honestly forgotten about him until a few months ago when I did some research as to his then current whereabouts. That was an interesting point of history in that we normally see that sort of falling apart occurring in other countries but this time it was in our "own back yard" so to speak.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rodney King wasn't the problem. He was just a part of the puzzle that led to those crazy riots. I had honestly forgotten about him until a few months ago when I did some research as to his then current whereabouts. That was an interesting point of history in that we normally see that sort of falling apart occurring in other countries but this time it was in our "own back yard" so to speak.

America has along history of riots.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_civil_unrest_in_the_United_States

WFT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice to see all the fine, big hearted Christians out on Sunday.

He was a petty criminal with substance abuse issues who did not deserve to be beaten like an animal.

Disgusting.

I guess you are so spiritual you know each of these peoples relationship with Christ. Or you just can't pass up any opportunity to bash Christianity, which is it?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess you are so spiritual you know each of these peoples relationship with Christ. Or you just can't pass up any opportunity to bash Christianity, which is it?

Neither, I can't pass up an opportunity to bash hypocrites who are laughing about the death of a sad figure. Some folks like to call themselves Christians but often forget Christ's teachings.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_interesting_thread.gif

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Neither, I can't pass up an opportunity to bash hypocrites who are laughing about the death of a sad figure. Some folks like to call themselves Christians but often forget Christ's teachings.

Who the hell are you to judge? I think you need to look in the mirror.

Latest posts

Top Bottom