Ruger 10/22 part.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I tore down my 10/22 for cleaning and abruptly lost the magazine release pin. Before I order one online, does anyone round here have one? If I have to wait for it to arrive, I'll never remember how to reassemble the thing.

By the way, HMT204 is NOT allowed to chime in on this.

thefenux

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I could help. I feel your pain. The safety spring and plunger I had to order from Brownell's just got here on Friday. Maybe someday I'll find the originals in my house.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tore down my 10/22 for cleaning and abruptly lost the magazine release pin. Before I order one online, does anyone round here have one? If I have to wait for it to arrive, I'll never remember how to reassemble the thing.

By the way, HMT204 is NOT allowed to chime in on this.

You might giver Ruger a call at Prescott, AZ. I am not saying that Ruger will do it, but they might send you a freebie part. Worth a try.

Telephone: 928-541-8892 / Fax: 928-778-6633
(Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm MST)

SOME LINKS TO LOOK AT FOR DISASSEMBLY & REASSEMBLY OF 10/22s:
http://www.google.com/search?source...enUS378US378&q=10/22,+disassembly,+reassembly

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
go buy a drill index of small drills pic one that fits the best cut to right length , might use drimel cut off wheel if it is really hard on shank,

Latest posts

Top Bottom